Employment & Volunteer
2019-20 School Year
- Secondary History Teacher (Part-time)
- Secondary Spanish Teacher (Part-time)
- Kindergarten Teacher – filled
- Secondary English Teacher (Part-time) – filled
- Video Production Teacher (Part-time)
For more information or to request an application, please contact Diann Floth, Head of School at (406) 656-9484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Billings Christian School Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin.
Parent Life – We Hope You’ll Get Involved!
At BCS it’s very simple. You will want to be involved! There’s no better way to get to know families at the school than through volunteering.
One of our main goals is to provide a caring, supportive community. This kind of community cannot happen without parents. Great things happen in our community when parents are involved.
Please know that we appreciate your involvement – our school is better because of you!
Here are a few ways you can be involved and participate at BCS
- Help sort, tally and distribute items for a particular sale
- Spring Banquet Committee
- Auction Committee
- Drive for field trips
- Booster Club
- Room parent
- Playground Assistant
- Jobs around the school ie: painting, repair work, etc.
- Computer help – classroom
- Family Lunch Day K-6 (Last Wednesday of every month starting Nov. 28)