Grounded in Biblical truth and academic excellence, we teach, train, and mentor individuals for a lifetime of learning, leadership, and service.
BCS exists to provide a Christ-centered education that develops critical thinking, clear communication, and faithful living.
- We put Christ first.
- We nurture curious minds and compassionate hearts.
- We stand firm that character counts.
- We invest in safety.
- We act with courage and pursue excellence.
- We equip world-changers.
- We prioritize prayer.
“Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 5:16
Missions are an integral part of the philosophy of Billings Christian Schools. Our emphasis is to be loving people to Christ with our gifts of time, talent, and financial resources, both in our local community and around the world.
Some of the ministry opportunities include:
- Donations of school supplies, clothing, toys, and other needed items are gathered and sent to families in mission fields serving at Christian schools and orphanages.
- Money is raised to support students and faculty for missions.
- Students pack boxes and bags with food items and make sandwiches for distribution to the needy at the local food bank.
- Students sing, play instruments, play games, read, and distribute gifts to residents at local nursing or assisted living homes.
- Students raise money for sending monthly support to a sponsored child overseas.
- Students and families donate money and shoeboxes of items for Operation Christmas Child.
- Secondary students have the opportunity to travel overseas to Guatemala and Peru to share the Gospel and to serve others during mission trips.
- Families and staff reach out to the sick or widows within our community to provide meals, gift cards, and for other needs.
- Students assist the local zoo and pet shelter in cleaning its facilities.
- Billings Christian School Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, or other school-administered programs.
- Application for enrollment is open to new students at any time during the year until the administration closes a class.
- Enrollment is based on a combination of the his/her personal interview, the parental/guardian interview, and the student’s past academic and behavioral performance.
- Enrollment decisions will be made in a timely fashion so that students of families who are not selected may seek other educational opportunities.
- It is not the primary goal of the administration to fill all seats available; but, it is the goal to select student candidates that best fit the academic, spiritual, and family goals and objectives of the administration.
- Enrollment is based on the final decision of the Admissions Committee in an effort to balance the classroom and its make-up.