High School (9-12)
Billings Christian High School is building a unique high school experience that prepares students to fulfill God’s calling on their lives. We believe that genuine education only happens coram deo, in the presence of God. Therefore, we aim to bring students face to face with God by studying him and his creation. Using the facilities currently on campus and the planned academic and athletic additions, we aim to create an environment that fosters the pursuit of academic excellence, spiritual maturity, and an all-satisfying joy in God and his gifts. Students’ time at Billings Christian High School will serve as a foundation from which they can pursue post-secondary education, a vocation or further vocational training, service to their community as productive citizens, service in their local church, meaningful friendships, and a family of their own, all with the ultimate goal of magnifying the glory of Jesus Christ who gives meaning to all they do.
The high school curriculum is comprehensive and ensures students have the essential preparation for college and vocation. Challenging curriculum is offered in our high school through advanced science, math, and Bible course work. Elective options are available in foreign language, STEM, speech, art, and music. We offer Dual-Credit College classes to our Juniors and Seniors. Honors courses are offered in English, Physics, Calculus, Algebra III, and all Dual-Credit College classes. Billings Christian School is dually-accredited through Association of Christian Schools International and Cognia.
- Bible – 4 years required
- English – 4 years required
- Mathematics – 3 years required (Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Algebra III, Calculus, Consumer Math)
- History – 4 years required (Montana History, U.S. History, World History, U.S. Government, World Geography)
- Science – 3 years required (Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Creation Science, Anatomy)
- Foreign Language (Spanish) – 1 or 2 years of a foreign language recommended
- Fine Arts – Choir, Orchestra, Band, Praise Band, Art
- Physical Education – Health, P.E., Conditioning
- Electives – Christian Leadership, Introduction to Business, Computer Coding/Robotics/STEM lab, Home Economics, Elementary Aide, Financial Peace University, Speech, Debate, Drama, Yearbook, Internship, Independent Studies
- Dual-credit College – Literature, Contemporary Algebra, Statistics, Western Civilization I and II, Public Speaking